by duncanlee54 Investigator
Investigator

Pay as you go

I am absolutely disgusted with EE. On pay as you go you get crap signal crap customer services and crap speeds. Why can’t EE follow Vodafone And Three on letting PAYG customers access WiFi calling and 800mhz voLTE? It’s all bog standard services. Also limiting customers speed to 15 mbps on PAYG? That’s disgusting. Not everyone wants to be with your £70+ a month plans. EE are doing nothing to help my signal and guess why? Because I’m on PAYG. I’m stuck with EE because I refuse to pay the £8.99 charge to unlock a 9 year old phone. Absouloute disgrace! 

How can a company go on like this?!

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Pay as you go

It's free to unlock a PAYG phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @duncanlee54

I am sorry to hear your experiencing signal problems. 

Does this happen within one specific area? if yes, I would recommend checking our Network Status Checker for any known problems. 

What phone are you using?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Investigator

Not if it’s second hand

Investigator

I’ve spoke to EE and it looks like they maybe installing a micro network on my house 😊

Investigator

I’m using a Samsung gte1150i

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @duncanlee54

Let us know if you need any further help.

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.