Pay as you go

Now i use '£10 data pack' pack.

I will travel Spain next week.

Can i use data in Spain???

9 REPLIES 9
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: Pay as you go

Well that's me told. Guess I best stick to RAN stuff!
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Jinkyung Welcome to the Community 

yes you can your allowance throughout the EU.

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hello and welcome to the Community.

Yes, you can use the pack in Spain as Europe zone use is inclusive. Just make sure that roaming is enabled on the account by texting ROAMING to 150.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Peter_C roaming is automatically enabled on all prepay accounts 👍

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Never hurts to check though!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Peter_C: But will confuse the OP when he gets back a reply saying "Here are the commands you may send 150 but that ain't one of them!" Smiley Wink. Better to reply appropriately to the Q.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX @Peter_C why does Peter's reply show as 17 hours ago ?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@David: Cuz he posted as a reply to the notification email & it's a known bug of this site that such replies are timestamped way back in the past & therefore appear in the thread out of order. I've never been able to fathom out where it dreams up the time from.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX 👍

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.