Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Pay as you go credit

Got my 20 pound pack at the air port the 28th. Today all the credit is gone. I have only received 2 calls. Why is my credit all used up? They also wont let me use the chat and I cant call because supposedly I have no credit. 

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Pay as you go credit

@Robynne   Text AL to 150 to see what allowance you do have.    EE use packs that last 30 days and from that pack you get an allowance of calls/text/data.     To call customer services you need credit on your account as your pack allowance doesn’t cover you to call customer services.   But what does texting AL to 150 reveal ? 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Robynne

Thanks for coming to the community.

Our chat service is for pay monthly accounts; we will certainly see what we can do to help you 🙂

Are you in the UK at the moment, if not where are you roaming?

Could you text AL to 150 and let us know the reply?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I'm visiting England. 

This is what it said which is weird considering I got to the UK on the 28th so there is no way I topped it up on the 22nd

Your current balance as of today 16:00 is £0.00. You have 249 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, 150 minutes and 83MB remaining until 28/02/2020 for your £10 International Pack.
You have 10.0GB remaining until 27/02/2020 for your 10GB Free Boost for 30 days. Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only. Your last top up was £10.00 on 22/01/2020 at 17:55.

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Says this which is impossible as I only just added the credit on 28th when I arrived in england 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Your current balance as of today 16:00 is £0.00. You have 249 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, 150 minutes and 83MB remaining until 28/02/2020 for your £10 International Pack.
You have 10.0GB remaining until 27/02/2020 for your 10GB Free Boost for 30 days. Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only. Your last top up was £10.00 on 22/01/2020 at 17:55.

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Highlighted
by

Hi @Robynne,

The reply you received would indicate that this SIM card was activated with a £10 credit that was used to purchase the £10 international pack. The pack lasts for 30 days which matches the renewal date of 27/02/2020.

Where did you purchase the SIM card?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Gatwick. 

Highlighted
by

Hi @Robynne,

Did you purchase it from a retail store or a vending machine?

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Retail store paid £20

Highlighted
by

Sounds like you may have been given the wrong card, @Robynne.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team to see if there's anything we can do.

You should be able to call free through the My EE app.

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I cant call I cant confirm my number online keeps saying they dont recognize the number. This is the one I got off my packet and confirmed with texting 150

Highlighted
by

Hi there @Robynme. 

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.