cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pay As You Go Credit Disappeared.

lolgeoff
Contributor
Contributor

Immediately after turning on my phone this morning I received a text from 150 stating I had £0.00 credit on my phone. As I was reading it I received another text from 150 saying thank you for choosing to move your T-Mobile phone number across to your new EE pay as you go plan. Your £15.62 credit (which is the right amount) has now been transferred. To check your new balance go to www.ee.co.uk/myaccount. 

I tried to make a call this afternoon and was told I have no credit again. I rang 150 to get a credit check and it says £0.00 credit. I don't think I've been terminated as the number can still receive calls and I can also ring 150. 

I believe that I moved over to EE a couple of years ago when I needed a change over to a nano sim for another phone.

Any ideas as to where it's gone anybody, or do I need to head off to the nearest EE shop?

16 REPLIES 16

Well I went into EE Bluewater explained the problem to a member of staff who then rang customer support for me and handed me the phone. I told customer support of my problem and she said she had heard about it earlier this morning and couldn't find any reason why my credit had been removed. She did a bit of keyboard bashing and said that it is now back to where it was, and it was. 

Great service from the staff all done and dusted in about 15 minutes.

I presume that you, Chris, are something to do with EE if you are could you pass on my thanks to those involved? However because I, due to no fault of my own, was unable to contact a service operator because I didn't have the 35p credit to press that option on the menu list I had to make the journey on a wet and windy day to sort it out. Why isn't this option free to EE users? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lolgeoff,

I'm really pleased to hear your issue has been resolved and it will be my pleasure to pass your feedback over to the guys at Bluewater.

All calls to pay as you go Customer Care are charged at 25p per call.

Thanks

James

Thanks James.

It's alright charging 25p a call to customer services if you have 25p credit to do so, but unfortunately EE decided to lose my credit making it impossible to question where my credit had gone. Catch 22 springs to mind. 

I have the same problem and don't want to have to buy further credit, as once you've put my credit back, i'll have plenty on there.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @coneygreen

Thanks for coming to the community.

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know the full reply? 

Is this a new Pay as you go SIM? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

My tel no. is 

xxxxx xxxxxx

"Your current balance at 1307 hrs is £0.00".

However... £6.00 should be recorded on the sim

My credit (pay as you go) has sinisterly vanished.  About £6.00 (..the balance of £10 originally loaded onto the EE sim.

Why is this?

Please reinstate asap.  Now please.

Thank you.

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

@my_ee : Is that really the complete AL text response?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)