cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pay As You Go Credit Disappeared.

lolgeoff
Contributor
Contributor

Immediately after turning on my phone this morning I received a text from 150 stating I had £0.00 credit on my phone. As I was reading it I received another text from 150 saying thank you for choosing to move your T-Mobile phone number across to your new EE pay as you go plan. Your £15.62 credit (which is the right amount) has now been transferred. To check your new balance go to www.ee.co.uk/myaccount. 

I tried to make a call this afternoon and was told I have no credit again. I rang 150 to get a credit check and it says £0.00 credit. I don't think I've been terminated as the number can still receive calls and I can also ring 150. 

I believe that I moved over to EE a couple of years ago when I needed a change over to a nano sim for another phone.

Any ideas as to where it's gone anybody, or do I need to head off to the nearest EE shop?

16 REPLIES 16
Peter_C
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @lolgeoff and welcome to the community.

When did you last make chargeable usage on the phone, such as making a call to a normal number, sending an SMS?

Thanks,

Peter

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@lolgeoff : What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

When texting NUMBER to 150 what network does it say you are on?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hello Peter thanks for the welcome.

I was thinking it might be a lack of use issue as I rarely use it but I can't understand the sudden out of the blue text saying I've moved to EE. I reckon my last call was around Christmas but the number must still be "live" as I can receive calls and texts, and EE saying I need to top up before I can make outgoing calls.

Hello

When I text AL I just get the current balance as of today is £0.00.

Texting NUMBER says the right mobile number and that I'm on an EE plan.

& AL said nowt about a pack or allowances?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

It also says last top up date and for more info on my packs, add ons or free boosts go to MyEE.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lolgeoff.

Could you check your My EE account to see if you have an active pack please?

It could be that your credit has been used to fund your chosen pack.

Chris

Hello Chris, it is saying I have no pack right now and is recommending the £10 everything pack. I don't need a pack that includes data, call me old fashioned but I only want to use it as a phone.

I shall go to their Bluewater shop today and see what they have to say about it. I'm not sure whether I'll get any joy from them as I'm certainly not a lucrative customer and they would not miss my custom if I walked.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lolgeoff.

The EE store will have access to your account and I'm sure they'll be able to help explain what has happened and look for a suitable plan for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris