Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor

PAYG pack increased data not showing

I just renewed my £10 30 day pack but it's renewed with the old data amount of 1GB not 4Gb. 

What do I have to do to get the new amounts?

I'm also on an offer of getting the £10 pack for £7.50 so would moving to the new plans mean losing that?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: PAYG pack increased data not showing

@Darkroom : Has your £10 30 day pack always had 1GB data?

Try texting STOP PACK to 150 to stop your current pack renewing, buy the new £10 pack by texting PACK10 to 150 & carry on using your current pack until it expires. Then the new £10 pack should kick in. If it doesn't text NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor

@XRaySpeX  Yes the £10 pack has always been 1GB of data. I don't know what date EE increased the amount to 4GB but mine has always renewed with 1GB.

That's essentially what happened for this current renewal. The pack had run out and there wasn't enough credit to auto renew. After topping up and renewed straight away (as normal) 

I can't check if STOP PACK will have any effect for another 30 days as the pack i purchased is now running

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

STOP PACK should at least ask you to confirm that's what you want to do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Darkroom

Thanks for coming to the community.

You can find full information on the promotional text you have received on our What are Promotional pay as you go packs? Help page, 

If you give our Pay as you go Care team a call on 150, they can check the pack for you and see if they can help you get the pack you wanted 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T 

I think you've misread my issue. I haven't received any promotional text as I'm I've been on this offer for quite awhile.  The issue is that I've bought a 30 day £10 Everything pack which offers 4GB of data but it is only renewing as 1GB. The £10 Everything packs have had their data limits increased yet on purchasing a new pack I'm not seeing this increase

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Darkroom wrote:

The issue is that I've bought a 30 day £10 Everything pack which offers 4GB of data but it is only renewing as 1GB.

How did you buy this £10 Everything Pack? You already had one reoccurring for ages or by texting EP10 to 150? The £10 Everything Pack only has 1GB data; it's the £10 Data Focused Pack that has 4GB.

There are no longer Everything Packs. They've been replaced by Data Focused Packs bought by texting PACKnn to 150.

Highlighted
by

Hi there @Darkroom

I see, sorry about that.

Our Pay as you go Care team can get your pack looked into for you, if you give them a call on 150.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor

I topped up online via a browser once the previous pack had expired and the new pack started straight away

My account is still listing the pack as an Everything packOpera Snapshot_2020-05-26_100331_myaccount.ee.co.uk.jpg

Highlighted
by

Hi @Darkroom

Thanks for coming back to us.

Have you spoken to our Pay as you go Care team on 150?

Leanne 🙂

Highlighted
by Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T 

I've not been able to call them yet. They're usually closed by the time I finish work.

Highlighted
by

I see @Darkroom

Thanks for coming back to me.

Please let me know how you get on when you get a chance to speak to our Pay as you go Care team 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions