by mylestatlock Contributor
Contributor

PAYG being charged from abroad, VM OFF doesn't turn my EE voicemail off?

Hello,

At the end of my 24 month iPhone EE contract three months ago I switched to EE PAYG, as I moved from the UK to Hong Kong.  The £10 from my starting balance however has been used and I can't see what it was used for as MyEE online account doesn't show my PAYG usage.  I have only used my this PAYG sim for 3 minutes, without data, to send one text message.  How can I see what this credit was spent on?

The VM OFF does not turn off my voicemail, I get a text reponse from EE saying 'We could not recognise your response...'. Assuming the voicemail is the reason for the charging how do I turn this off?  Is there anything else I can do to stop being charged and make my usage and credit history fully visible?

Many thanks,

Myles

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: PAYG being charged from abroad, VM OFF doesn't turn my EE voicemail off?

@mylestatlock   Did your £10 credit purchase a pack as these only last 30 days. 

And VM off does work as I've done it for two devices yesterday..  if your having issues with this you'll need to call customer services. 

by mylestatlock Contributor
Contributor

Hi Chris,

No packages were issued at the time of the change to PAYG.

Cheers,
Myles
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mylestatlock  When you start on payg you start on packs and you have to opt out of packs by texting STOP PACK to 150 your then on a normal payg.  If you didn't do this then your still on packs that last only 30 days.   

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @mylestatlock

Thanks for coming to the community.

Does a pack show as active in your My EE account?

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.