by happyhacker
Explorer

PAYG and avoiding scams

I have a low use EE number. I go to my account and cannot see what has been deducted every time so don't know what individual texts and if any of them are for a service I have not asked for (I would never want a service only text to my family).

Anyone know how I can check what my calls and texts have been since last top-up?

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: PAYG and avoiding scams

@happyhacker  Are you using packs ?  Or have you stopped this so your credit is only used for calls/texts.   EE PAYG as standard uses packs so you need to stop them.  Packs last 30 days and then you have to renew the pack. If you don’t want this sort of payg just text STOP PACK to 150 and then you’ll be on a standard payg and your credit will last unti you use it up. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Look in your MyEE at Recent Usage. Also in your phone's Call Logs. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by happyhacker
Explorer

I do not have a Recent Usage link in my account. Only a Current Usage which tells me I don’t have a Monthly account.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

OK, Current Usage then. Same thing!

That will show you your usage for up to last 30 days. I bet it didn't say any thing about monthly accounts but that you had no usage in last 30 days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@happyhacker  Are you using packs ?  Or have you stopped this so your credit is only used for calls/texts.   EE PAYG as standard uses packs so you need to stop them.  Packs last 30 days and then you have to renew the pack. If you don’t want this sort of payg just text STOP PACK to 150 and then you’ll be on a standard payg and your credit will last unti you use it up. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.