Highlighted
by
Visitor

PAYG Sim only packs

Hello,

This Christmas I got my Mum an unlocked iphone and set her up on EE PAYG. It's on the standard 'top up' minutes, texts and an additional data pack.

But this isn't very good value and we seem to be rinsing through the credit- it's working out about £30 a month. Also checking credit and manually topping up is a pain.

I looked at the PAYG packs - specifically the 30 day, £20 pack - unlimited minutes and texts and 15gb data.

But I can't find detailed info on how these work. Do you set up a direct debit and it renews every month?

Also the package says it'll be posting out a sim to you, but do we need this? We would want to keep the same phone number.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: PAYG Sim only packs

Hi there @Kaiwsm

Thanks for coming here.

This will be for new customers with no existing number or SIM.

If you or your Mum can text ALL PACKS from her phone, the reply will show all the packs and how to select the one that is most suitable,.

Or, you can view all the packs and how to request one on our What are pay as you go packs Help page, with no new SIM or number needed.

This won't change the way you top up now, if it is easier you can set up a recurring card payment.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: PAYG Sim only packs

Hi there @Kaiwsm

Thanks for coming here.

This will be for new customers with no existing number or SIM.

If you or your Mum can text ALL PACKS from her phone, the reply will show all the packs and how to select the one that is most suitable,.

Or, you can view all the packs and how to request one on our What are pay as you go packs Help page, with no new SIM or number needed.

This won't change the way you top up now, if it is easier you can set up a recurring card payment.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.