by plremcconn Investigator
Investigator

PAYG Free boosts have disappeared

This is now the 3rd time that my 6 Free Data boosts have disappeared from my account.

Checking the App and they have gone and checking the on line account they have gone. Today whilst on the phone i toggeled between my accounts and the   1 boost it incorrectly said i had disappeared after the screen refreshed. So this time i went from 6 to 1 in 2 weeks and then from 1 to 0 in a couple of seconds

Each time i have phoned the helpline have stated  that their account / screen info shows my boosts as active, however screen grabs on my on line account show that not to be the case. And the fact I cant use the phone are testament to this being the case.

(I track my data usage period to period and I have not exhausted my data by any manner of means)

I have rebooted the phone , texted for the balance requests , but I am concerned that this keeps happening. The girl today has got a supervisor to add on a temp data amount ,(still waiting)  but my concern is that the boosts keep going , 

Causing greater concern is that my mobile is now essential as my home phone line has been destroyed by a car knocking out the BT green box outside my house , so i face a couple of weeks with no telephony or broadband

Im at my wits end as I can see no rational reason why this should be the case.

Where do I go from here if this happens for a 4th time when my pack renews in August. 

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Employee

Re: PAYG Free boosts have disappeared

Hi @plremcconn and welcome to the community

I have sent you a Private Message to gain some details to help.

Many thanks,

Lee

by sandylyons Contributor
Contributor

Re: PAYG Free boosts have disappeared

Did you get any resolution to this?  I have a similar problem with some of mine having disappeared over a few months.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.