by MatthewNoon Investigator
Investigator

Not enough credit to call or text - despite £10 data pack

I have a £10 data pack and my internet is working fine.

Despite this, my calls and texts will not work. When I try to call or text, it fails, stating that I do not have the credit to make the calls or texts.

Why is this? I have the data pack, and should therefore be able to make calls and texts.

I have done multiple restarts, reset the network settings etc etc. but still no luck.

If these settings were wrong, I would not be being notified that I do not have the credit.

What can I do to make my texts and calls work? Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Not enough credit to call or text - despite £10 data pack

You may have data, but do you have any call or text allowances left? You only get a few with a data pack. Text AL to 150 to see what you have left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Hi @XRaySpeX

I am a new user and only joined EE two days ago. I have a £10 data pack which should give me 1gb of data, 100 mins, and 1000 texts.

Online, it says my allowance is 0mb data, 0 mins, and 0 texts. It does say, however, that I have a £10 data pack.

My internet is working absolutely fine. My calls and texts are not.

Any idea?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

But I asked you what text AL says?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

@XRaySpeX

I have text that, and got this response:

Sorry we are unable to process your request, we are aware of the problem so please try again later

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MatthewNoon.

Thanks for trying this.

We will need to get your account looked into.

Please give our customer service team a call they will be able to help you further.

Thanks 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.