by mariner Investigator
Investigator

New? website I couldn't 'add a device' (page broken ) Want mobile usage/balance

Just registered with the 'new' login thing

Add a device page seems broken, for some time

Gave 'chat' my phone number - they say they aren't trained to deal with it!

Found an Orange page on the web -  says page closed.

I want to add the mobile phone and get the balance and usage

Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: New? website I couldn't 'add a device' (page broken ) Want mobile usage/bala

You can't add Orange nos. to MyEE. Orange online access was removed on 29th Dec. The only way to manage your Orange a/c now is by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: New? website I couldn't 'add a device' (page broken ) Want mobile usage/bala

You can't add Orange nos. to MyEE. Orange online access was removed on 29th Dec. The only way to manage your Orange a/c now is by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @mariner

Please do see the wonderful advice given above.

Many thanks,

Lee

by mariner Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for the solution. You have saved me a lot of time.

Pity EE couldn't be more forthcoming. Apparently I was supposed to see some text message or something about six months ago,

Then the crucial page on the EE website was of course broken so I couldn't get a hint from there.

My whole life is obviously built around the expectation of a text message from Orange (to remind me to change supplier!)     Let sleeping dogs lie. 

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.