by Paolo_ Contributor
Contributor

New sim with Data Pack

I've activated a sim with the Data Pack, my allowances should be 1gb data, 1000 texts and 100 minutes, but MY EE says that my pack includes 1 gb data, 50 texts and 50 minutes. What can I do?

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: New sim with Data Pack

Hi @Paolo_

Welcome to community 🙂

Have you text BA to 150 to check your balance and allowances?

Please try that firstly as the app may not have updated, sometimes it can take a little longer for MY EE to update.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Paolo_ Contributor
Contributor

Yes, and it says the same. 

by

Hi @Paolo_ I would advise to please contact our pay as you go customer services team and they will help you.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

by Paolo_ Contributor
Contributor

I thought I could get some help in another way, as I get charged for calling customer care, and the problem is not caused by me.

by

@Paolo_ We are a customer service forum only and have no access to customer accounts.

If the details and pack you have are incorrect then this needs account access.

So you will need to call them to resolve this.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

How did you activate this data pack? How did you originally obtain that SIM?

The

Data Pack (Exclusive)6

1GB, 100 minutes4 , 1000 texts

£10

30 Days

is exclusively available online on a pre-paid SIM and cannot be added for the first time by texting a short code to 150. Otherwise you only get the

Data:        1GB, 50 minutes4, 50 texts

£10

30 Days

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Paolo_ Contributor
Contributor

I've bought the sim from the website. Anyway, I've contacted the customer service and they solved the problem. Nobody knows what's happened, but now it's working 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.