cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pay as you go packs

LAURA_MCW
Former EE Community Manager

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.

The UK's No1 Network.jpg

Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:

Pack Name Allowance
£5 pack 250MB data, 250 minutes, 500 texts
£10 pack 5GB data, 500 minutes, unlimited texts
£15 pack 15GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
£20 pack 30GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
£30 pack 100GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts

And it doesn't stop there! Customers can get 10% off any pack when they set up direct card payments in MyEE. On top of this, all pack customers can roll over unused data to their next pack if they haven't used it all and can still earn Free Boosts every 2 months for a full year.

Can I renew my existing pack?

You can renew your existing pack, if you'd prefer, by continuing your agreed card payments or topping up the correct amount. You can do this if you're within your repurchase period. 

If your repurchase period has ended, you'll be able to buy one of our new packs. You can find out more about how our pay as you go packs work on our Help pages. 

25 REPLIES 25
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Where's a £1 Talk Pack? 1 user is already complaining he can't renew his.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @XRaySpeX 🙂

The £1 pack isn't on the list of new Packs. If a customer already has it, they should be able to renew within the repurchase period. If they're having problems, the team on 150 should be able to help them.

Chris

Treeblefax
Visitor

Great to see the new packs. Thanks for sharing! If I decide to switch pack, will my bonus boosts that I have already accrued on my existing PAYG packs carry over to my new pack? 

Yes, @Treeblefax , see What are EE Free Boosts? :

Legacy and 2020 customers

If you move from an older pack to our newer pack range, you will not lose any boosts you have already earned on your allowance. Once you have moved to our newer packs, you will be subject to the new Free Boost rules as laid out above and will be able to earn an additional six boosts on top of your allowance.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Trying to renew £1 talk pack for elderly relative. Not had one for a few months. 

No response to TALK01

Keith

@keithwjones : You can't buy the old packs now. You can only let them auto-renew but the relative hasn't allowed this..

@XRaySpeX 

Thanks all noted.

I can not believe you are still here. I remember you from way back and the Freeserve days. 

Keith

LouisaBrown
Contributor
Contributor

Am I reading the info correctly, in that the boosts on the new packs are data only and not for minutes, even for the £10 one which does not have unlimited minutes?

I am currently on the £10 everything back, boosted with 18 x 512mb data and 6 x 50 mins.  Thanks to Covid and using so many more minutes I am now boosting the minutes each time and anticipate doing the same again for the foreseeable future as I am often very close to running out each month.  

If I were to switch to the new £10 pack would the option to boost minutes no longer be available to me?   

And if that is the case, my next question is whether the £10 everything back is likely to be discontinued in the near future?   Just concerned that if that is the case I am going to be stuck with a ton of data that I don't need, too few minutes, and consequently be forced into getting the £15 pack with the unlimited minutes instead. 

@LouisaBrown : Yes, you are.

• Once you move to the latest packs there are no mins. Boosts.
  • Once you stop letting the EP10 pack auto renewing you lose it.