cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New pay as you go packs

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

We’ve launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.

980x980_PAYG_Tarrif_Refresh_Image.jpg

Our packs last for up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:

Name Allowance
£10 Pack 4GB data, 100 minutes, unlimited texts
£15 Pack 8GB data, unlimited mins, unlimited texts
£20 Pack 15GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
£25 Pack 30GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
£30 Pack 60GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts

Talk focused packs

Name Allowance
£1 Talk Pack 10MB, 100 minutes, 200 texts
£10 Talk Pack 2GB, 400 minutes, unlimited texts

Can I renew my existing pack?

You can renew your existing pack, if you’d prefer, by continuing your agreed card payments or topping up the correct amount. You can do this if you’re within your 90 day repurchase period.

If your 90 day repurchase period has ended, you’ll be able to buy one of our new packs.
You can find out more about how our pay as you go packs work on our Help pages.

156 REPLIES 156
Evostick100
Visitor

Hi, I am looking at a pay as you go for my son but am confused by the 'pack' detail and what this means? My wife and I are EE so want to keep him on same network.

I was looking for a pay once (£10) and then 'top up' as required. Do EE do these or is it just packs? If just these 'packs' how do they work with the comment "lasts a month". Sorry for confusion but I can't make sense of it! 🤦‍♂️

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Evostick100.

Welcome to the community 🙂

We do offer standard pay as you go rates without a pack.

Some users may find that they get more for their money by having a pack, but this isn't the case for all users.

Jon

DravenXyt
Investigator
Investigator

OK, I'm very sorry but I am severely annoyed with these PAYG packs. For the past 3 days I've been trying to claim the £10 Pack by texting DP10 to 150 and every time I've done it, I've just received a reply saying "I'm sorry, we are experiencing some problems and can't add your pack right now. Please try again later." and I've tried multiple times every day and it still doesn't work. Can someone please help me with this

Leanne_T

Hi there @DravenXyt

Thanks for coming here,

Have you had a pack previously?

Can you text BALANCE to 150 and let me know the reply?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I have not had the pack beforehand, but I am trying to purchase it as I
have been for the past few days now
Leanne_T

Thanks @DravenXyt

Is it the £10.00 data pack, with 100 mins, unlimited texts and 4GB of data?

Can you text BALANCE and let me know the reply?

Leanne.

No I've never had the pack, but every time I try to purchase it, I just receive a reply saying that I can't get the pack due to experiencing issues. I really need the £10.00 data plan, 100 minutes, unlimited texts and 2GB. I don't know why I can't get it

Leanne_T

Hi there @DravenXyt

Thanks for coming back to me.

Can you try texting the codes on our Pay as you go Packs Help page.

Let me know if this works for you.

Leanne.

janbrads
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there

My elderly mum is set up on a really old sim which I have to manually top up when her credit gets low.  In these difficult times, I want to add on a talk focussed plan to her SIM that renews automatically - how do I do that?

Cheers!

It would be useful to have an “unlimited data” option for pay as you go subscribers. Especially during this lockdown period. I’m living on the east coast literally at the end of the road before the north sea. The internet service is very poor. I have a monthly £15/month payg deal, and it’s easy to rip thru the data. Perhaps ee could do a unlimited data offer for us payg users while we get thru this virus pandemic. I’l happy to pay ... just not every month. I can’t afford it.