by TechAlysis
Visitor

Need help activating orange pay as you go SIM card

Hi, I have searched the community hoping to find an answer for my problem I did not find any.

I purchased a few full size orange SIM cards a while back and was provided with a link to activate them using the sim serial number on the following site https://kareena.orange.co.uk/youraccount/paygsimactivation/activationWithSim

This site used to work but it does not work for me anymore, can someone please point me to the correct address or process to activate the SIM cards. I do apologise if I have posted in the wrong section.

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Need help activating orange pay as you go SIM card

Hello @TechAlysis that is the correct link but it is currently not working (maybe due to maintenance). 

You may may still be able to get the SIM activated in the meantime by calling Orange PAYG customer service on 0800 079 0006 using option 2 or try again with the online link later. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @TechAlysis that is the correct link but it is currently not working (maybe due to maintenance). 

You may may still be able to get the SIM activated in the meantime by calling Orange PAYG customer service on 0800 079 0006 using option 2 or try again with the online link later. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

How long is a "while back"? EE PAYG SIMs go into hibernation if unused for 180 days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Not Orange SIM cards that have not yet been activated @XRaySpeX they do not expire and will always activate with a number but like EE/T-Mobile SIM cards if it has been a very long time it may activate with a different number advertised on any packaging. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.