by Archiesanderson
Visitor

My credit has disappeared from my phone after only having it for 1 month. T

Topped up by £10 1 month ago used the phone a few times to text etc but this all shows on my usage at 0.00 yet my £10 has dropped off after 1 month why?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My credit has disappeared from my phone after only having it for 1 month. T

@Archiesanderson: All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring monthly or weekly Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient. Your last top-up went to buy this Pack.

By texting AL to 150 it should show you the Pack you have bought with your credit & how much you have left from your allowances until its expiry date.

Text STOP PACK to 150 before you next top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My credit has disappeared from my phone after only having it for 1 month. T

Morning @Archiesanderson

Welcome to the community.

If you can text AL to 150, and let us know the reply that would be great.

@XRaySpeX has provided some great information for stopping any pack that you may have active.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.