by gyht128 Contributor
Contributor

My EE incorrectly says I don't have enough credit for my next pack.

My EE incorrectly says I don't have enought credit to get my next pack. This has happened before & I have solved it by reselecting the same pack, however that is not working this time. How has EE allowed this to be a recurring problem? I am very disappointed in the quality of costumer service as it is apparently from EE community that this is a wide spread problem.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My EE incorrectly says I don't have enough credit for my next pack.

Hello @gyht128 sorry to hear you are having trouble activating your pack. Try texting the code NOW to 150, or texting the code for your pack to 150 then texting the code NOW if you get a reply saying there is no pack on the account to start. 

If the above does not work then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can activate the pack for you. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My EE incorrectly says I don't have enough credit for my next pack.

Hello @gyht128 sorry to hear you are having trouble activating your pack. Try texting the code NOW to 150, or texting the code for your pack to 150 then texting the code NOW if you get a reply saying there is no pack on the account to start. 

If the above does not work then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can activate the pack for you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.