by Turtle616
Explorer

Money was subtracted from my top up

Hi just wondering if anyone can shed light as to why 12 pence was taken from my balance straight after tipping up I know it’s not a lot but now I can’t pay for something via text like intended. Regards Jared. 

5 REPLIES 5
by Turtle616
Explorer

Re: Money was subtracted from my top up

Ee buddy

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Turtle616: Are you on EE, Orange or T-Mobile?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Turtle616

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Could you please come back to us answering @XRaySpeX's question?

We'll do our best to get to the bottom of it.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G: OP did answer my Q but his answer post is out of order as is the way of things here.

OP is on EE but I can't see what he would've been charged 12p for.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Ah, I see what happened now, thanks @XRaySpeX (apologies, @Turtle616). 🙂

I've had a look at our pay as you go price guide and can't understand what this was for either.

I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team, they'll be able to shed some light on this.

Let us know what happens.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.