by lindales63
Explorer

Mobile user

I was anT Mobile user ,using the internet through my Blackberry Phone Book and a wi-fi dongle on T Mobile.This has now just been cut off by EE and I am without the internet or phone as the dongle is not connected..EE has said a new sim card is needed £1.50p. and they said they would send it....WAITING FOR IT...Why cant they transfer it over as is? Getting to think they are a c**p company have too many customers and dont care(which they will say they do???) Anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
by lindales63
Explorer

t mobile

know about t mobile ending and what do i do about it my blackberry playbook and its dongle will not connect to the net..asked customer servives ..said sending new sim for EE network..at £1.50p..

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: t mobile

@lindales63: T-Mobile is not ending yet; just its online access is.

See My T-Mobile online account access is closing on 28th February 2019 .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Mobile user

Hi @lindales63 and welcome to our community. 

We definitely do care. Did the Mobile Care team explain why you needed a new SIM?

When did they order it?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.