by Eldunn Investigator
Investigator

Minutes and texts add on not working

As a pay as you go customer I bought an unlimited minutes and texts add on a couple of days ago.. hasn't worked at all. The minutes on my pack have run out which is why I bought it in the first place, but anytime I try and call I'm told I have no credit and need to top up. I thought add-on started straight away so this is very frustrating! Can't even call EE for customer support. Please help! 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Minutes and texts add on not working

Which add-on did you buy? There is no combined mins & texts general add-on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Eldunn Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for messaging. I bought the ee min and texts 7 day add on. Says that it runs out tomorrow but I haven't been able to make any calls. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Eldunn,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you trying to call cross network? The unlimited add-on is for calling EE, Orange and T-Mobile numbers.

Thanks

James

by Eldunn Investigator
Investigator

Hi oh yes I actually was trying to call a separate customer support line. So not an ee, orange or T-Mobile number- but i can't even call ee customer support 🤔

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Eldunn,

You'll need some credit to call pay as you go customer services on 150.

It's charged at 25p per call.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.