by Class7er Investigator
Investigator

Lost all my free boost.

I have used EE pay as you go for about 3 years and I have 2.5 GB boosted free data every month (traveling oversea 3 months every year). Unfortunetly, a week ago, when I see that I can get the same amount of free data if I change to a £5 30 days everything pack, I thought it's cheaper and I just it. But after that I found I lost all my free boost...

When I go to the offical ee website, it shows that I would lost the free boost if I change my pack from £10 everything pack to £5 evertything pack. 

I can not accept that all my free boost lost just because the EE app gives wrong information mislead me to the change the pack.

For anyone of you guys interested in what I mean, you can check this on your own iphone with the newest ee app.    

steps: Pack&add-ons/change pack/everything/

then you can see that in the bottom side '£5 everything pack' that include your current free boost. In my case its show that 2.6GB data 50mins 250 texts, but actually I can only get 150Mb data and lost all my free boost forever. I just so disappointed.

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Lost all my free boost.

Hello there @Class7er.

Thanks for coming here.

I would certainly suggest getting in touch with our customer service team.

I will also feed this back to the My EE team and let them know.

Thank you. Leanne.

by Class7er Investigator
Investigator

thanks for the reply Leanne.

Actually  I did call the 150 for help but they told me it is impossible to get my  free boost back. (even I did not use the £5 pack as I found its wrong and change back to £10 pack before it start).

When I stated that there is mistake or bug in the EE app, they told me that would not make any difference to the result, even the mistake or bugs are truely exist.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@Class7er

click on that this link regarding free boost,

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/ee-free-boosts

Many Thanks 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@Class7er

If you change your pack from £10 to £5 then your all boots gone .

They can't revert this back .

Many Thanks

by

Thanks @Class7er.

I am very sorry this has happened.

I will get the My EE app feedback looked into by the team and I apologise customer service were unable to get these back for you.

Thanks.

by Class7er Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the reply. @tahirmian

I understand I am the customer and I have the responsibility to read all the terms and rules carefully. However, for the 'careless' customers who got misleaded or made some mis-clicked decision, these no way to recover.

Do I intentionally change pack even I clearly know it cost all my previous benefit?

Of course no.

It is quite easy to say something like 'your free boost is gone and can not be revert'. But for those customers who using EE and build their free boost for years, its a disaster.

by

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.