by impvan
Explorer

Legacy tariff - what are my costs?

Currently on a "Choose your own off peak - eve" tariff, CYOOP_EVE.

Cannot find details of the call charges anywhere on the EE website. 

Any pointers?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Legacy tariff - what are my costs?

All current and legacy price plans for EE/T-Mobile/Orange can be found here.

by impvan
Explorer

Already been there, found no information, hence me asking - in desperation - on the community forums....

Following those links takes me to a .pdf, which only covers Animal plans.  The section for 'other plans' refers me back to the EE website, and round we go again...

by Grand Master
Grand Master

They're on p19 of that PDF:

7. Choose your own off-peak

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by impvan
Explorer

Ah, they haven't rationally numbered the pages in the .pdf....

For anyone following after me, the CYOOP tariff is on p30 of the brochure, p19 of the pdf.

.C.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The PDF is just a computer file of a paper doc with many paper pages on 1 PDF page. That often happens when they convert a doc to online storage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I see @Profile closed and @XRaySpeX have offered some fantastic help on this.

Did you find what you were looking for in the end, @impvan?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.