by Cloudskie
Explorer

LHR10 NOT WORKING???

Hello? I just bought this pay as you go simcard at the Aberdeen airport with the "FREE" 3GB + 10GB of data when you activate it using LHR10 and IT'S NOT WORKING AT ALL. Is this some kind of scam or what? Can you enlightment me and help me fix this if this is really working at all? Many thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: LHR10 NOT WORKING???

Hi @Cloudskie

Once you have used up the initial data allowance, your 10GB allowance should be activated automatically.

Also when does the SIM expire? (The date should be on the packet)

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cloudskie,

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Northerner

Are you able to use data on your phone?

What response do you get if you text BALANCE to 150?

James

by Cloudskie
Explorer

Your current balance as of today 18:55 is £0.00. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to MyEE. ee.co.uk/myee That is the one i recieved when i send BALANCE to 150. Also for your information. I don't even get the 3GB initial data. All i had was the 50mb free data and thats it. All is used up and now i cannot use any data to browse the internet at all because the 50mb is used up now. The expiration date written here on the card was 08/27. Can you help me fix this so i can use the real 3GB+10GB that was on your advertisement? Many thanks.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cloudskie

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.