by RPA38 Investigator
Investigator

Joined on a SIM only contract. What next ?

Hopefully I've posted this in the correct place, if not I apologise.  I've just applied for a Pay Monthly SIM only contract with EE, everything seems to of gone okay, I had a confirmation email with an order number, the eMail stated my order was being processed.  My question is this, what happens next ?  As I haven't ordered a handset do I get a dispatch email or any tracking or does the card just drop through the letterbox in due course ?  The process is different from my that of my previous supplier.

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Joined on a SIM only contract. What next ?

@RPA38 You should still receive an email once EE dispatch the SIM card, though EE only send out SIM cards via standard Royal Mail so it can take anything upto a week to receive it depending on where you are.

There will be no tracking information unfortunately.

Nothing is required for delivery as it will be just put through your letter box.

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

@RPA38 You should still receive an email once EE dispatch the SIM card, though EE only send out SIM cards via standard Royal Mail so it can take anything upto a week to receive it depending on where you are.

There will be no tracking information unfortunately.

Nothing is required for delivery as it will be just put through your letter box.

by RPA38 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your prompt reply,

So just to confirm its basically a case of waiting for a dispatch email and then the postman ?  No other interaction ?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Yes, pretty much.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.