by Ahp

Joined EE 2nd march £5 30 day payg received text today saying I have no credit

Hi I purchased a £5 pay as go add on sim on the 2nd march and have received a text today saying I need to top up, I'm confused as I haven't used many text and made just one short phone call, your help in explaining would be appreciated 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Joined EE 2nd march £5 30 day payg received text today saying I have no cre

Hello @Ahp sorry to hear you are having trouble with your credit/allowances you can check your credit and pack allowances by texting the code AL to 150 or logging in to MYEE either online through a browser or through the app. 

Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check any usage or charges through here. For top up & credit queries please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can look into this for you. 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Joined EE 2nd march £5 30 day payg received text today saying I have no cre

Hello @Ahp sorry to hear you are having trouble with your credit/allowances you can check your credit and pack allowances by texting the code AL to 150 or logging in to MYEE either online through a browser or through the app. 

Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check any usage or charges through here. For top up & credit queries please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can look into this for you. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.