by AVA1ROSE Contributor
Contributor

Iwant to top up my sons pay as you go phone one off payment how can I do this on

I want to top up my sons pay as  you go phone just once and change his plan . how do I do this here im on contract .....I only want to do this occasionally not regular 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by AVA1ROSE Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: Iwant to top up my sons pay as you go phone one off payment how can I do thi

thanks for reply,  I toped up £10 but changed the plan after as he wanted mainly txd or phone , so i had everything plan (im not used to pay as you go im contract) this was for my son ....after I changed plan i had to pay another 10 which hasnt shown up on credits .. automated call just said hang up and phone tomorrow customer service closed ..angry because i cant even find how many txts or minutes he will get for £10, and even more angry that iv lost £10 .....this is worse site on internet to navigate ,

My own contract is up december and I dont think ill go back to orange. I want a site i can see what im getting easily not wonder how long a pay as you go phone uses if i help my son out agai 

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Iwant to top up my sons pay as you go phone one off payment how can I do thi

@AVA1ROSE: You could top-up his phone at an ATM knowing his mobile no.

You can't change his pack; only he can do that from his phone or online MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AVA1ROSE Contributor
Contributor
Solution

thanks for reply,  I toped up £10 but changed the plan after as he wanted mainly txd or phone , so i had everything plan (im not used to pay as you go im contract) this was for my son ....after I changed plan i had to pay another 10 which hasnt shown up on credits .. automated call just said hang up and phone tomorrow customer service closed ..angry because i cant even find how many txts or minutes he will get for £10, and even more angry that iv lost £10 .....this is worse site on internet to navigate ,

My own contract is up december and I dont think ill go back to orange. I want a site i can see what im getting easily not wonder how long a pay as you go phone uses if i help my son out agai 

by AVA1ROSE Contributor
Contributor

Re: can't see usage history

I just had same problem , paid £20 and credited £10 , furious 

I have contract phone myself and was doing this for my sons pay as you go . I dont even know how many minutes he has or txts . this site is a joke 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Let him text AL to 150 to see his plan & allowances.

He should be getting 250 mins + unlimited texts on the £10 Everything pack.

How did you change the pack on his phone?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AVA1ROSE Contributor
Contributor

Re: how do i find the remaining balance on my phone

hi I know the ballance on my phone any idea how I can find out how many minutes the plan gives out thanks 

by AVA1ROSE Contributor
Contributor

thats fine 250 mins for 10 but it still doesnt get me the extra £10 I put on ....and customer service closed . thanks for reply 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AVA1ROSE: I've already answered you with how much it should be & how to check it in this thread.

Would you mind sticking to this thread rather than adding related Qs to v. old dead threads?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to phone CS in the A.M, to ask about the missing £10.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: can't see usage history

Hi @AVA1ROSE

Let us know what customer services  say when you speak to them.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AVA1ROSE

Thanks for posting 🙂

Have you text BAL to 150?

You should get the information sent to you via a text.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.