by gsus
Explorer

Is the 1£ 7-day Data pack going to be removed?

I have a 7-day Data pack set up together with a recurrent 5£ monthly top-up. It was working fine until today when the pack was supposed to auto-renew. At the time I had 5.01£ credit, but the new pack did not start. I tried to start it manually but it would just fail, and I got an SMS stating my Data Pack was to be cancelled at the end of its 7 day period or as soon as I used all of my allowances. The only info I could see from my account is I needed to top up if I wanted the pack to start, so I topped up another 5£ and still the pack has not started.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by SN1 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Is the 1£ 7-day Data pack going to be removed?

I rang 08000790126 and the issue was sorted for me.  I think EE removed my pack selection and readded it to my account.  I got a lot of texts through repeated from my various boosts over the past couple of years, but everyhting is now as it should be regarding allowances and boosts.

5 REPLIES 5
by SN1 Investigator
Investigator

I have a similar issue, gsus.

by SN1 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

I rang 08000790126 and the issue was sorted for me.  I think EE removed my pack selection and readded it to my account.  I got a lot of texts through repeated from my various boosts over the past couple of years, but everyhting is now as it should be regarding allowances and boosts.

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @SN1, glad it's now working. Smiley Happy

@gsus - Has your pack renewed yet? It can take up to 24 hours, although it's usually a lot faster.

James

by gsus
Explorer

Yes, it started working soon after I posted here, actually I did not even have to call

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad it's all sorted @gsus.

Thanks for your patience.

Have a brilliant weekend.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.