Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

International Plan cannot add-on data

I can't add on data for some reason even with 25.00 in credit. I also cannot change my plan for another 2 weeks but I need data. I keep getting "not available" when I try on my phone via the texts options. Could I get assistance with this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: International Plan cannot add-on data

Hi there @oscarli

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you want to start your new pack early you can text NOW to 150, does this work for you?

You'll lose any call, text or data allowances from your current pack.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@oscarli : Are you on contract or PAYG?

What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

Where are you?

How are you trying to add data?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by

Hi there @oscarli

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you go to add-on.ee.co.uk, do you get the option to purchase extra data?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

@XRaySpeX 

Hi! I believe I am on the £10 International Pack Contract. When I text AL to 150, I get my current balance and it says my next pack is on my account waiting for my current one to end.

Currently in London. Have been trying to add data via phone and on a computer from the My EE website.

When I press "get an add-on" for Data, I am prompted to choose an option from the "Buy an add-on" page, but I do not see any option for adding on Data, only for texts and calls (which I do not need).

If there's no way to add on data to my current contract/pack, is there a way where I can change plans/contracts and just pay for the partial month now? 

Thanks! 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T 

When I try to press "Buy data" it just shows "You don't have any data Your plan ends on 05/03/2020" and my current credit amount. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
by
Solution

Hi there @oscarli

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you want to start your new pack early you can text NOW to 150, does this work for you?

You'll lose any call, text or data allowances from your current pack.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

@Leanne_T 

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
by

No problem at all @oscarli 

Glad you got this sorted 🙂

If you need anything else let me know.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

To add data to your current PAYG Pack text ADD DATA to 150 & choose the amount of data you want.

Why have you gone for an International Pack? It's intended for making calls abroad from the UK. Is that what you need?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.