by Tayomag1159 Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to top up voucher but I was ask to call 180 but not going through .

Please help 

20 REPLIES 20
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I wanted to top up voucher but I was ask to call 180 but not going through .

@Tayomag1159:

Are you in UK? In which case the no. is 150.

Are you abroad? In which case the no. is 360.

Do you already have a top-up voucher? You can text 150 with VO followed by a space and then the 16-digit voucher number.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

I’m in oversea and I have EE voucher but I can’t top up. My sim not working agai

Please when I try to call and it always said I’m not eligible for the service and I should call 180. When I call 180 it said the same thing.i have my voucher here but I can’t top up and I can’t also send SMS 

by
EE Employee

Re: I’m in oversea and I have EE voucher but I can’t top up. My sim not working

Hi @Tayomag1159 and welcome back to the community.

Did you try dialling 360 as mentioned by @XRaySpeX in your other post on this subject?

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Contributor

Yes I try dialling the 360 but the number wht not exit . That was the reply 

Contributor

i Received new message from EE said I’m going to loose my number but I can’t still do anything on the phone .. can it be possible to call with the EE customer service with oversea number ??

by
EE Employee

Hi @Tayomag1159

Please can I get you to text VO followed by the 16-digit voucher number to 150 e.g. VO 1234567891234567

Let us know if that helps.

Many thanks,

Lee

Contributor

Re: I wanted to top up voucher but I was ask to call 180 but not going through .

I also text 150 with VO pin and not going through it said the message cannot send . My number is ************ please if anyone could help me on this 

[MOD EDIT: Please do not post personal details onto a public forum]

Contributor

Yes I did that but the message couldn’t sent 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Tayomag1159

Which country are you currently in?

Are you connected to any local network?

Many thanks,

Lee

Contributor

I’m presently here in Nigeria and have been using the sim before, I don’t really know what gone wrong 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Tayomag1159

Is you handset connected to any network, when was the last time you were able to use your phone?

Many thanks,

Lee

Contributor

My last recharge was 05/09/2017 

by
EE Employee

@Tayomag1159

When was the last time you made a chargeable call/text?

It sounds like the pay as you go hibernation has started.

Many thanks,

Lee

Contributor

I can’t remeber but i did after my last topup . I left the number trave to other country and came back after 6 month 

Contributor

I received a text from On 18/07/2018 that I should make a chargeable call or data to avoid loosing my number. I have been try to recharger before that date 

Contributor

I received a text from On 18 07 2018 that I should make a chargeable call or data to avoid loosing my number. I have been try to recharger before that date 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Tayomag1159

Thank you for providing the above information.

It does sound like the start of pay as you go hibernation.

You would need to speak to our pay as you go team from a different phone to have this looked into further for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Contributor

Okay .. please can you get me the number ?

by
EE Employee

Hi @Tayomag1159

The number to dial for customer services from abroad is +44 (0) 7953 966 250.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.