by Harryphillips17
Visitor

I've never been able to text photographs on my Samsung galaxy mobiles (s4 s5 s8)

I've had a Samsung s4 & s5 and have just got a Samsung galaxy s8, I've never been able to send photographs to other people via text (mobile to mobile, not social media) on any of the phones.

Is this samsung galaxy not allowing me to send photos, or my EE plan, I'm currently pay £15 and get 2gb 1000 minutes and unlimited texts. (I've had this plan for so long though, I now get 5.3gb data and nearly 1200 minutes as I keep on getting add ons)

Anyway, can I get a different pack to be able to text photographs? Or is it the mobile that is an issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I've never been able to text photographs on my Samsung galaxy mobiles (s4 s5

@Harryphillips17: No, it's not the mobiles.

Sending picture msgs are not texts (SMS) but MMS. These are not included in any pack but are chargeable @ 40p each. So, load up with some PAYG credit to pay for them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: I've never been able to text photographs on my Samsung galaxy mobiles (s4 s5

@Harryphillips17: No, it's not the mobiles.

Sending picture msgs are not texts (SMS) but MMS. These are not included in any pack but are chargeable @ 40p each. So, load up with some PAYG credit to pay for them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Harryphillips17

Thanks for coming to community to see us 🙂

Have you downloaded the MMS settings for your phone?

This could well be the problem.

Also please follow the helpful advice from @XRaySpeX on this one.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.