by Triniti
Visitor

I ordered my sim Friday. Where is it?

I ordered a sim on Friday. It's not here yet. I need in now because I have no phone and need it for work. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I ordered my sim Friday. Where is it?

Hi @Triniti

Thank you for joining our online Community 🙂

I know you will be eager to get it, it can take a few working days as it's delivered directly to you by second class mail.

When it does get to you, please have a look at our How to activate your new EE SIM Card post to help you get in ready.

Let us know when it comes and keep coming to community for all your support.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

2 working days is not long for on online order to be dispatched & sent thro' the post. You'll just have be patient.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Triniti

Thank you for joining our online Community 🙂

I know you will be eager to get it, it can take a few working days as it's delivered directly to you by second class mail.

When it does get to you, please have a look at our How to activate your new EE SIM Card post to help you get in ready.

Let us know when it comes and keep coming to community for all your support.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

it is down to royal mail how long it take down to your area if that busy enought 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.