by usernew
Explorer

I only used a month

I only had the intention to use the SIM for a month. However, I wasn't aware of the reccuring setting on MY EE. Thus, it tops up automatically and I have not used them at all and not planning to use it. Is it possible to request for a refund? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I only used a month

Hi @usernew

You will need to call and speak to CS on 150 about this issue.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @usernew

Welcome to the community.

If you can give us a call as @Northerner has advised we will be able to get this looked into for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@usernew: All EE PAYG SIMs come primed with a recurring Pack of allowances ready to bought out of your PAYG credit as soon as it is sufficient. Your last top-up went to buy this Pack.

By texting AL to 150 it should show you the Pack you have bought with your credit & how much you have left from your allowances until its expiry date.

Text STOP PACK to 150 before you next top-up & you can use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard per-unit rates.

It shouldn't do a recurring top-up unless you ordered it. Did you give it your bank card details?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by usernew
Explorer

I gave my bank details when I needed to top up for the first time.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @usernew

If you give us a call we will get this looked into for you.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions