by Profile closed
Not applicable

I need customer services to contact me asap

I am not topping up another 5pound just to contact customer service as I am fed up of wasting 25p everytime to call ee when it's there fault I'm having  problems and having to contact them. I am absolutely fed up with ee to be honest I bought a 100 mb add on everything fine then it run out I had one pound crefit remaiming so bought another 100 mb add on but as soon as I receiveda text sayin I have now bought a add on etc etc straight after I received another text saying I gave used all my data from my add on I didn't even go off the text message screen do how could I have used any of my data I am absoloutly fuming and fed up of ee as a network to be honest I would have my pac code if I could contact ee without topping up 

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need customer services to contact me asap

@Profile closed   Is your device using data in the background ? using data in the background means when the phone is using data rven if it’s in your pocket 

If you wish to speak to customer services then you will need to call them as it’s not a callback service and it’s your issue that you want to deal with, EE customer services don’t know you have an issue and this is a public forum not customer services so no one from here will be able to help you 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

I didn't even turn on my mobile data so there is no way I could have used it 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

It is an absolute joke you have to pay to speak to customer service  I don't have a spare 5er to top up my phone again and just for the 25p needed to spk to someone absolutely ridiculous 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed   As I said unfortunately this is a public forum and we can’t actually help with account issues.

But what device are you using ? 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Samung a5 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed   Yes it is a joke to pay to call customer services for payg customers but unfortunately customer services for pay-as-you-go customers doesn’t generate money unless there is a charge and you can leave the network when you wish. 

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @Profile closed

I understand your frustration but here in the community, we do not have any customer account access.

In order to have this looked into please do contact customer services via your own device or an alternative phone.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

EE freephone customer service is 0800 079 8586 or 0800 956 6000.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.