by Crrrrraig Investigator
Investigator

I'm an EE (previously orange) PAYG customer. Can I get an itemised statement?

Hello,

I'm an EE (previously orange) PAYG customer. I'm trying to claim back the cost of some calls. Can I get an itemeised statement I can use as proof of calls I've made? Online would be ideal. My online orange account doesn't seem to work as of 29th December and EE doesn't recognise my number when I've tried to register with them.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I'm an EE (previously orange) PAYG customer. Can I get an itemised statement

Hello @Crrrrraig no itemised billing is not available on PAYG only PAYM.

You used to be able to view up to the last 30 days usage through Your Orange online but as you mentioned this service has now been closed.

Regarding not being able to register for My EE online which network is your mobile number on? Is it still on Orange or have you migrated to EE?

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: I'm an EE (previously orange) PAYG customer. Can I get an itemised statement

Hello @Crrrrraig no itemised billing is not available on PAYG only PAYM.

You used to be able to view up to the last 30 days usage through Your Orange online but as you mentioned this service has now been closed.

Regarding not being able to register for My EE online which network is your mobile number on? Is it still on Orange or have you migrated to EE?

Investigator

Hi tm90,

Thanks for confirming so quickly.

It's a shame this service isn't provided anymore. I assume they have the data so why not make it available to the customer?

Investigator

Ps. Not migrated to EE.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

I have never known a network offer itemised billing for PAYG customers right from the start this seems to have always been a perk for PAYM customers.

Only EE numbers can be registered for a My EE online account not T-Mobile or Orange numbers. This is why you get an error message when entering your mobile number. Now that Your Orange online has been closed Orange customers no longer have any online access.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.