by Chella123 Investigator
Investigator

I have topped up £20 and it been taken from bank but no credit has been added

I can not call as it charges 25p and I won't be topping up again how can I get in touch to correct this 

7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I have topped up £20 and it been taken from bank but no credit has been adde

Hello @Chella123 what response do you get when you text the code AL to 150? You can check to see if there are any packs on your account here:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

Ways to contact customer service:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

🙂

Investigator

Re: I have topped up £20 and it been taken from bank but no credit has been adde

It is also not on there it just states my balance and the last time I topped up prior to today 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Customer service will need to access the account and investigate why the top up has not added then. They will be open from 8am.

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to phone CS to query the missing credit & get it reinstated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Chella123

Thanks for coming here.

If you can give us a call the team will be able to help you get this looked into.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Investigator

I can't get through to customer service as I don't have credit 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chella123

If you can call us on 0800 079 8586 from another phone.

This will get you to the pay as you go team who can help you with this.

Thanks, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.