by OhBeeOne
Explorer

I have lost my data boosts but not text and minutes boosts

I have been with EE since April 2015 on the £1 per week data pack. I have kept to the same pack each week and been very happy with it. Over the time I have been with EE, I have added 9 boosts: 3 x 10 minutes, 1 x texts and 5 x data. That gave me 350MB of data, 40 minutes and 35 texts.

All has been fine until this week when EE has dropped me back to 100MB data (ie without any of the boosts) but kept the texts and minutes with boosts.

On the EE 'Your Boosts' page, it correcly shows the 3 minutes boosts and the one texts boost but none of the data boosts.

I have tried contacting EE support but they have so fonly acknowledged the complaint.  Has anybody else had this problem? Can anybody suggest the best way of getting EE to fix this? Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
by OhBeeOne
Explorer

I have lost my data boosts but not text and minutes boosts

I have been with EE since April 2015 on the £1 per week data pack. I have kept to the same pack each week and been very happy with it. Over the time I have been with EE, I have added 9 boosts: 3 x 10 minutes, 1 x texts and 5 x data. That gave me 350MB of data, 40 minutes and 35 texts.

All has been fine until this week when EE has dropped me back to 100MB data (ie without any of the boosts) but kept the texts and minutes with boosts.

On the EE 'Your Boosts' page, it correcly shows the 3 minutes boosts and the one texts boost but none of the data boosts.

I have tried contacting EE support but they have so fonly acknowledged the complaint.  Has anybody else had this problem? Can anybody suggest the best way of getting EE to fix this? Many thanks.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I have lost my data boosts but not text and minutes boosts

Good morning @OhBeeOne

Thank you for coming here to see us in community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration and the problem you have encountered.

In terms of acknowledging the complaint, has it been escalated?

Were you given any kind of resolution?

If not, this absolutely needs to be looked at by the pay as you go customer services team.

This requires account access.

Please let us know how you progress.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.