by Lewis2482000 Investigator
Investigator

I have bought 5 days unlimited data and do not have any data

I have just purchased the 5 days unlimited data, calls and texts and do not have any data I have not had any data for a full day and as it only lasts five days I am only going to get 4 days so far and that is a joke

11 REPLIES 11
Investigator

I have bought 5 days unlimited data and do not have any data

• I have just purchased the 5 days unlimited data, calls and texts and do not have any data I have not had any data for a full day and as it only lasts five days I am only going to get 4 days so far and that is a joke
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have bought 5 days unlimited data and do not have any data

EE don't do unlimited data. Are you with Orange or T-Mobile? Which pack was it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I am on EE and received and message saying:

Fancy 5 days of UNLIMITED minutes, texts & data for just £5? To buy this add-on, make sure you have £5 credit, then simply reply YES and we'll do the rest. This EXCLUSIVE offer closes midnight Friday 11 August, so don't miss out! Terms: http://discover.ee.co.uk/terms/Q5g0u1 Text STOP to 2000 to opt out of marketing.

And I have went a full day with no data

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Lewis2482000 the unlimited minutes, texts and data offer for 5 days is split across three separate add ons and added to your allowances. What response do you get when you restart your phone and text the code AL to 150? Can you see them in the allowances section on the main MY EE page when you log in online:

https://id.ee.co.uk/id/login

🙂

Investigator

When I check it says they are all unlimited till the 18th of august

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Lewis2482000 thank you for confirming. The offers seems to have been added to your account successfully, what happens when you try to access the internet? What phone do you have?

Check if you can access this link:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

🙂

Investigator

Nothing happen it does not even say 3G or 4G at top and I have an iPhone 5s

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Lewis2482000 double check to make sure mobile data is still enabled by tapping settings>mobile data.

You can perform a manual network search by tapping settings>network selection and toggling automatic off. A list of networks should load below and data services should return when you select EE.

If it still does not work try a network reset by tapping settings>general>reset>reset network settings (you will have to re-enter WiFi passwords after).

🙂

Investigator

My mobile data was already on and I have already tried the reset thing none of that worked

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Lewis2482000 do you have another device to try the SIM card in? This will confirm a line or device fault. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lewis2482000,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Are you only having this issue in one location or everywhere?

Have you checked for signal problems on the network status checker?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.