by Cris123 Investigator
Investigator

I bought a Pay as you go SIM card yesterday. Put some money and contract a plan.

I bought a SIM card pay as you go yesterday. I put some money and contract a plan but the plan is not starting and neither the credit is consuming. It looks like I can not contract the package but I have money on it and the card is valid till 2020. I have no clue what is going on and I need the phone with urgency   

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I bought a Pay as you go SIM card yesterday. Put some money and contract a p

@Cris123 : What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Cris123 Investigator
Investigator

Re: I bought a Pay as you go SIM card yesterday. Put some money and contract a p

O can not text to 150. Neither make a call or sendo text Messages. 

It looks like I have credits and I bought the package but it’s not activating. However,  it appears the phone signal and the 4G signal. 

Now I’m in Denmark. I really need a phone 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Cris123

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you activated the SIM card in the UK before travelling to Denmark?

Did you make a call, send a text or connect to data?

Leanne 🙂

by Cris123 Investigator
Investigator

I have no idea. But I don’t think so... I was using the airport WiFi and I didn’t pay attention 

• how can I activate it? 
by

Hi there @Cris123

Thanks for coming back to me.

To use the SIM card abroad this would need to be activated within the UK.

Have you had any texts since you arrived in Denmark?

Leanne.

by Cris123 Investigator
Investigator

Thank you so much! 

I received messages from EE but O could not answer them. Even for 150 

by

Hi @Cris123

If the SIM was not used in the UK before travelling to Denmark this will activate for you once back in the UK.

You could give our Pay as you go Care team a call from abroad on +44 (0) 7953 966 250 from another phone, they will check the account for you.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions