by patrichard Investigator
Investigator

I am with EE and not happy with this service, can I go back to T Mobile

cAN I GO BACK TO T MOBILE I AM ON EE AND DO NOT LIKE IT..

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I am with EE and not happy with this service, can I go back to T Mobile

If you upgraded from T-M to EE online or by phone in the last 14 days, you can cancel the upgrade. Otherwise you can't.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by top Contributor
Contributor

i was happy being with T Mobile but i got txts from EE saying i had to swap to EE as T Mobile wasnt operating anymore but my mum  is still on T Mobile, Also i had to change to EE as TM wouldnt allow me to top up my credit, but why is my mum still able to use tmobile amd top up ? someone has been telling me fibs

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@top: Basically, yes. T-M is not taking new customers, but continues unchanged for existing ones. They just cannot add new products or services to what they already have.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by top Contributor
Contributor

thank you for your reply. i didnt have a choice to stay with tm bcus they wouldnt let me top up credit no more. i really wanted and still want to be with tm bcus i was happy with my package but it different now n i dont like my new deal

by
EE Employee

Hi @patrichard and welcome to the community.

In regards to the texts you received what did it say in these messages?

Many thanks,

Lee

by patrichard Investigator
Investigator

It would seem that T Mobile are not taking any more accounts, so did not have any choice, T Mobile gave me free texts everytime I topped up over £10  get nothing like that from  EE.  Still going into a store sometime to see if I can sort it out. Thanks for your reply..
by
EE Employee

Hi @patrichard

On the majority of EE packs we do offer unlimited texts, please see the pack list below

Full details can be found on our pay as you go help pages.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@top wrote:

i didnt have a choice to stay with tm bcus they wouldnt let me top up credit no more.

Again, that's not true! Staying with T-M doesn't prevent you topping-up PAYG credit - see http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up#tmobile .

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.