Highlighted
by tazz55 Investigator
Investigator

How to Stop Pack10

I have a payg T-Mobile account & a few weeks ago I bought a PACK10. I didn't realise at the time that every month I would be buying another one!
I am coming to the end of this month's and want to stop it before it carries on. I read that I can do this by texting 'STOP PACK10' to 441. Didn't work. Tried to do the same to 150. Didn't work.
I am in Europe, so don't know if this is why I can't do it. I tried calling customer service, but just end up  on permanent hold,
How am I meant to go about stopping next month's pack starting, when I can't even text or speak to someone to do this? Please advise!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by tazz55 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: How to Stop Pack10

STOPSMART10 (without spaces) to 441  seems to have done the trick! But i'll see what happens next month.

Thanks to all for your help..

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
by tazz55 Investigator
Investigator

How to stop pack10

I have a payg T-Mobile account & a few weeks ago I bought a PACK10. I didn't realise at the time that every month I would be buying another one!
I am coming to the end of this month's and want to stop it before it carries on. I read that I can do this by texting 'STOP PACK10' to 441. Didn't work. Tried to do the same to 150. Didn't work.
I am in Europe, so don't know if this is why I can't do it. I tried calling customer service, but just end up  on permanent hold,
How am I meant to go about stopping next month's pack starting, when I can't even text or speak to someone to do this? Please advise!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by tazz55 Investigator
Investigator

Tried that. Says "To get this service you need to move to EE.. etc."
I'm on Tmobile. Although 150 & 441 are still usable to buy packs! Smiley Frustrated

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's a T-Mobile Smart Pack you have. You need to text STOP SMART10 to 441.

Failing that run down your PAYG credit to under £10 so that SMART10 can't be afforded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by tazz55 Investigator
Investigator

STOP SMART10 didn't work either "Sorry, your reponse has not been identified. etc"

Surely I don't to use up my credit just so they don't get another Pack out of me?!

by tazz55 Investigator
Investigator
Solution

STOPSMART10 (without spaces) to 441  seems to have done the trick! But i'll see what happens next month.

Thanks to all for your help..

View solution in original post

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

Sorry, I assumed there was a space but reading it again it doesn't say it needs a space.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tazz55

Welcome to the community.

I see you seemed to get this sorted. Let us know what happens next month.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions