by Jdogfarrow
Explorer

How much do I get from pay as you go

I put £5 on my pay as you go card and I feel like it’s not going very far so I just winded roughly how many minutes and text you get from a £5 on a pay as you go card

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How much do I get from pay as you go

@Jdogfarrow  Are you using PACKS ?  or have to stopped them and are just using the standard payg.

If your using packs and paying £5 you’ll be getting the everything pack below and that’s your allowance from that pack

6B3286BC-5722-4DD8-A7AC-5AE3F7357959.png

by Jdogfarrow
Explorer

• @Chris_B

No I’m not using packs. Have a samsung brick not a smart phone and use a swipe card to top it up and don’t get data
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jdogfarrow  Look HERE to see what your paying for calls and any texts you send.   

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Just spending your £5 / month on calls, let alone any texts, at standard rates would only get you 14 mins of calls. You'd be better off buying the £5 Everything Pack to get 100 mins of calls & 250 texts.

To get this top-up £5 every 30 days & text EP5 to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Jdogfarrow

Welcome to the community.

Our Pay as you go price guide will show you the cost of calls and texts with no EE Pack active that @Chris_B has linked for you 🙂

If you wish to set up a pack so you get an allowance of minutes and texts, just text ALL PACKS to 150 to see what is available or see our EE Pay as you go packs Help page.

Have a great day 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.