by Rrlc
Visitor

How long can you pause a Flex plan?

I wanted to find out if there is a limit on how long you can pause a flex plan for as I will be out of the UK and EU for quite a while but know I will be back.

Also, can I switch from an EE 30 rolling sim plan to a EE flex plan without having to change my number?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How long can you pause a Flex plan?

@Rrlc: You may pause a Flex Plan for as long as you like, but you need to remember to make some chargeable action at least once every 6 months to prevent your SIM going into hibernation, like any PAYG SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
3 REPLIES 3
by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@Rrlc I think thats gonna need a call to CS on 150 to answer those questions 🤔

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Rrlc: You may pause a Flex Plan for as long as you like, but you need to remember to make some chargeable action at least once every 6 months to prevent your SIM going into hibernation, like any PAYG SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Rrlc

Thanks for coming to the community.

I can see you have had some great advice already.

If you would like to change your existing plan to a Flex plan give us a call.

If you have any further questions let us know.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.