by robot Contributor
Contributor

How do I cancel recurring add on with PAYG

Cannot cancel add on. Cannot download App. Is this all a cruel way of saying its not possible. Simple tasks should be easy. Is this done on purpose.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by robot Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Re: How do I cancel recurring add on with PAYG

Many thanks Tom, I will do that on the 19 of Jan.

thanks for taking the time to reply.
23 REPLIES 23
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@robot: Text STOP PACK to 150. It will cancel at end of current period.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by robot Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for quick reply ....I have done that twice with the same reply. "sorry we are unable to process your request". When visiting website it just sends you round in circles. There was a stop recurring downloads button, but that seems to be only valid if you have just done it......
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Does texting AL to 150 say you do have a Pack? It's Packs not Add-ons that reocccur. Dunno what a "recurring download" is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by robot Contributor
Contributor

Sorry.....I have got a £10 everything pack which ends in 7 days. But it will start again automatically. trying to cancel this.
by
EE Employee

Hi @robot and welcome to the Community/

The information that @XRaySpeX has provided in regards to stopping a pack is correct.

If you are having issues with this, please do get in contact with our Customer Service Team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

But does texting AL to 150 show it?

by robot Contributor
Contributor

Yes .....Tried again to "Stop pack"....same sorry we were unable to process your request"
by Grand Master
Grand Master

& AL?

by
EE Employee

Hi @robot

Do you know your pack renewal date?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by robot Contributor
Contributor

Hi Karen.....Pack renewal date is 19 Jan 17......many thanks
by
EE Employee

Hi @robot

Thanks! I thought if it was near to your renewal date this may have been affecting it.

I would give it 24 hours then try re-sending the text.

If it still doesn't work give Customer Services a quick call.

Have a lovely evening!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by robot Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Karen your reply much appreciated I will try again.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @robot if you currently have one of the special offer packs that EE send out by text marketing i.e 'top up £10 before ## and we will give you a £10 everything pack half price' customer service are unable to remove these at the moment and are aware of the problem. If you buy another pack and stack it on to your account the £10 pack will not renew, drop off the account and your new pack will kick in as normal. If you do not want a pack to renew at all make sure your balance is £14.99 or less on your renewal date and once it has failed you should be able to text the code STOP PACK to 150 to remove it from the account. 🙂
by robot Contributor
Contributor
Solution

Many thanks Tom, I will do that on the 19 of Jan.

thanks for taking the time to reply.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @robot let us know how you get on if you have the time. 🙂
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Just to clarify @robot I meant a balance of £9.99 or below in my earlier comment to stop the pack auto renewing, not £14.99 (which would stop a £15 pack but not a £10 pack).

Sorry for any confusion! 🙂
by robot Contributor
Contributor

Ok Tom thanks, I should be below that in a week. I will let you know how I get on.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Speak soon @robot I hope you are able to get your pack query resolved then. 🙂
by robot Contributor
Contributor

Failed to stop pack

Update to last post. Did as advised, run down credit to below £10, and texted  stop pack to 150 but it just gets ignored, with a message that they cannot do this at the moment. At least it has stopped them from adding pack for 89 days. Trying to actually speak to someone at customer services is proving difficult. By the time you have finished pressing numbers you hit a dead end.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.