by Maisiebarnes
Explorer

How can I deactivate my pay as you go sim

Hiya I want to deactivate my pay as you go sim but I’m not to sure how , would you be able to help ?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: How can I deactivate my pay as you go sim

What do you mean by deactivate? You don't want to use it any more? Just destroy it. It is deactivated after 6 months of non-use anyway.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Maisiebarnes
Explorer

Re: How can I deactivate my pay as you go sim

Yess I don’t want to use it anymore

Get Outlook for iOS
by Maisiebarnes
Explorer

I don’t want to use my sim anymore, how do I deactivate

I don’t want to use my pay as you go sim  anymore how do I deactivate 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I don’t want to use my sim anymore, how do I deactivate

@Maisiebarnes: I've already given you an answer? Why start another thread? It there anything more you need explaining?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Re: I don’t want to use my sim anymore, how do I deactivate

Hi @Maisiebarnes and welcome to the community.

The SIM card will automatically deactivate after 6months on no usage.

Hope that helps,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.