by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

How can I change Flex plan but not immediately

Hello,

I’d like to know how can I change my Flex plan for the next month before it renew but not immediately. (I want to use the same plan til the 30th day of my plan)

13 REPLIES 13
by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

Re: How can I change Flex plan but not immediately

I want to keep a triple data boost. If I pause (renewing) my plan, will I get data boost for a new plan that I purchase?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Choose your new plan now in your MyEE. It will kick in when the current 1 expires.

If you pause your plan you will not lose your boosts but they will be held over till your next plan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

When I tried to select a new plan on my EE account, it informs that I’ll be charged for a new plan today. Does it mean that today will be the 1st day of a new plan?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, of course, you pay for it when you buy it but it won't start until you current 1 expires. It is stacked awaiting that time. You'd have to text NOW to 150 to make it start before then.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for advice 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pawitraa

Thanks for coming here.

You can find full information on our Flex plans explained Help page if you need it 🙂

Leanne.

by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T,

It seems like all of my remaining data has been rolled over for the next month plan after I purchased for a new one.

So, will I be charged for using data if I don’t buy an add on or text NOW to start a new plan immediately. As this plan direct debit from my account, I’m afraid that I’ll be charged without notice.

ps. My current plan will end today (31 AUG) but I want to keep the renew date on 01 (SEP), so I tried not to start it now.

by

Hi there @pawitraa

No, you are unable to use data on EE if you have no allowance or data add-on.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T,

Therefore, when I buy a new plan, even for the next month, I'll be forced to use it NOW, isn't it? I just want to choose next month plan but my current remaining data has been automatically rolled over to the next month, then I have 0GB data left ;(

...luckily I decided to do this at the end of current plan.

by

Hi @pawitraa

Has the new plan started now?

Is this your free boosts that have rolled over?

Leanne.

by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T,

It has already started; however, it seems like I have not gotten my 7.9GB data from my last plan.

I am sorry that I forgot about the rollover condition from triple data promotion. Is it possible if I want to change my plan to the 15GBP (5GB data) plan by paying more 5GBP?

by

Hi @pawitraa

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, they will check your account for you.

Leanne 🙂

by pawitraa Investigator
Investigator

Thank you @Leanne_T 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions