by minniemouse2301
Visitor

Hi , I bought an EE phone a few days ago, when i switch the phone and try to tex

Hi , I bought an EE phone a few days ago, when i switch the phone and try to text, call or browse the internet it says i have no credit. I've checked on the EE app and phoned 150 and they both say I have my £10 everything pack waiting to start by calling, texting or browsing

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Hi , I bought an EE phone a few days ago, when i switch the phone and try to

Hello @minniemouse2301 sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your pack to activate. Although there is a pack showing on the account you would still need to top the phone up £10 unless you paid or the top up when you bought/ordered the sim. Try restarting the phone then trying to make an outgoing call to a UK landline or mobile number or calling your voicemail on 222. You can also try texting the code NOW to 150 to kickstart your pack.

If none of these work then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can check/activate your pack for you. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Hi , I bought an EE phone a few days ago, when i switch the phone and try to

Hello @minniemouse2301 sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your pack to activate. Although there is a pack showing on the account you would still need to top the phone up £10 unless you paid or the top up when you bought/ordered the sim. Try restarting the phone then trying to make an outgoing call to a UK landline or mobile number or calling your voicemail on 222. You can also try texting the code NOW to 150 to kickstart your pack.

If none of these work then please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can check/activate your pack for you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.