by Lauraanne17
Visitor

Help with new payg pack sim

Read more
Help with payg sim

I have received my payg sim today and I'm very confused. It's saying I have no credit so I can't make calls or texts, yet I topped up £10 when I bought it. 

My second query is about it running out in 30 days, this was something not mentioned on the car phone warehouse website when I purchased. Does it mean that if I don't top up after 30 days I will no longer have my left over minutes, texts and data? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Help with new payg pack sim

Hello @Lauraanne17 sorry to hear you are still waiting for your credit/pack, try restarting the phone then texting the code AL to 150 to check your credit and pack allowances. You can check the status of any packs on your account using this link on your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

30day packs last for up to 30days and then either renew themselves automatically if you have sufficient credit or any remaining allowances are removed from the account and you go on a true pay per basis until you have enough credit to renew the pack again. 

It is also worth noting new SIM

cards can take up to 24hrs to fully activate and some services may be unavailable during this time. For top up & pack queries or if the credit/pack is still not showing by then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Help with new payg pack sim

Hello @Lauraanne17 sorry to hear you are still waiting for your credit/pack, try restarting the phone then texting the code AL to 150 to check your credit and pack allowances. You can check the status of any packs on your account using this link on your phones data (not WiFi) connection:

http://add-on.ee.co.uk

30day packs last for up to 30days and then either renew themselves automatically if you have sufficient credit or any remaining allowances are removed from the account and you go on a true pay per basis until you have enough credit to renew the pack again. 

It is also worth noting new SIM

cards can take up to 24hrs to fully activate and some services may be unavailable during this time. For top up & pack queries or if the credit/pack is still not showing by then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.