by Javkhaa Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I bought 10 pound Flex bundle but why do I have only 2gb data?

Hello, I bought 10 pound Flex bundle but why do I have only 2gb data?

10 REPLIES 10
by Javkhaa Investigator
Investigator

Re: EE Flex Plan - the mobile plan on your terms

Calling 150 is really annoying! No operators, following time consuming auto steps and no information to get my answer, 25 pence for operator??? Horrible service for phone contract!! 😡🤬🤬🤬

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Hello, I bought 10 pound Flex bundle but why do I have only 2gb data?

Cuz 2GB data is all that the £10 Flex plan has - see p2 of EE Flex plans price guide .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nikiandemma1 Investigator
Investigator

Same here, brand new customer to the Flex plan this evening. The page to set up your new flex plan says if you buy a £10 or £15 plan then EE will triple your data for 3 months. I purchased the £15 pack within the last hour and I am showing the original 5GB only.

Either the page needs updating if the offer is no longer valid or EE needs to cough up an extra 10GB.

Not an honest / great start for a brand new customer.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @Javkhaa and @nikiandemma1  🙂

Sometimes, if we run a promotion for extra data, your account will show the normal plan data first. Once that runs out, the boosted data kicks in.

For example, if a plan is usually 2GB and we're running an offer where you get 4GB, it will show 2GB. Once that runs out, you'll see another 2GB.

You can check your allowances on the add-on status checker, it'll show any pending add-ons in there too.

Hope this makes sense.

Chris 🙂

Investigator

Thanks Chris, it makes sense but still doesn't answer the question. Can you confirm that there is currently a triple data offer on both £10/15 flex plans or not?

by

Hi @nikiandemma1

I'll have a look for you. Where did you see the offer?

Did you check the add-on status checker that I posted? Have you got a pending add-on waiting to activate?

Chris

Investigator

As a brand new customer last night I received my new SIM and then registered for MyEE. After the email registration steps it then came up with selecting which plan to choose and at the end of the selection it mentioned in a grey box that if I select either the £10/15 flex plan then it would be triple data. There was no mention of expiry date / valid from/to etc (this is all via the mobile web pages, not desktop versions)

The link you sent errors out (bad 404) 

by

Some strange things happening with that link, @nikiandemma1

Try this one: add-on.ee.co.uk

You need to access when not connected to WiFi.

Chris

by Javkhaa Investigator
Investigator

Yes I'm on triple data 10pound bundle
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Christopher_G : It's HTTP: not HTTPS: viz http://add-on.ee.co.uk/ .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.