by SMav
Explorer

Flex plan

Thinking of flex plan for my son.

Presumably we can also transfer his existing number?

Can data be added if he runs  out, and is there a way to cap data too?

Are all bills itemised and sent to the bill payer?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Flex plan

1. You can transfer his no. from another network by getting his PAC from them & giving it to EE after he gets his Flex SIM.
  2. Data add-ons may be bought out of the credit which the bill-payer will be topping-up monthly by CC. As far as I know there is no way to cap data, but if he is buying add-ons it will eat into the credit, reducing it so much that the next month's Flex plan cannot be bought.
  3. There aren't any bills as such. Last month's usage can be seen in the MyEE a/c for it. If you are already an EE contract user, the MyEE for the Flex Plan cannot be merged into your existing contract MyEE a/c.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

1. You can transfer his no. from another network by getting his PAC from them & giving it to EE after he gets his Flex SIM.
  2. Data add-ons may be bought out of the credit which the bill-payer will be topping-up monthly by CC. As far as I know there is no way to cap data, but if he is buying add-ons it will eat into the credit, reducing it so much that the next month's Flex plan cannot be bought.
  3. There aren't any bills as such. Last month's usage can be seen in the MyEE a/c for it. If you are already an EE contract user, the MyEE for the Flex Plan cannot be merged into your existing contract MyEE a/c.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

by SMav
Explorer

Sorry I meant can we buy extra data in the middle of the month?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

That's what I meant too 🙂 .

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions